History- Milestones of Success
- 1992- Started as a Private Limited Company at Vapi for production of Unsaturated Polyester Resins
- 1995- Inorganic based technology platform of our company was formed
- 1995- We became a Public Limited Company
- 1996- Incepted production of Phosphorus Pentasulphide at our new Khopoli facility
- 1999- Our firm started production of Polyphosphoric Acid, Phosphorus Pentoxide and Food Grade Phosphoric Acid
- 2001- Set up an international business division
- 2002- Organic based technology platform of our company was formed
- 2004- Inaugurated R&D Division in MIDC, Navi Mumbai
- 2004- Started Diacetone Alcohol plant
- 2006- Additives & Isophorone plants was started
- 2008- Started the production of Lubricant Additives and Isophorone
- 2009- Established a Hexylene Glycol plant and also started producing Mesityl Oxide
- 2009- Become an agent for RAMPF Giessharze, Germany
- 2010- Set up the Hydrogenation Plant
- 2012- Become an agent for High Engineering Thermoplastics from Lati, Italy
- 2012- Agent for Mould Cleaners and Mould Release Agents from Maverix, USA
- 2013- Started Acetone/Phenol plant (Proposed) and established 3,3,5-Trimethyl Cyclohexanone and 3,3,5-Trimethyl Cyclohexanol facility
- 2013- Agent for RAMPF Tooling, Germany
- 2016- Set-up the production plant of Acetone, Phenol, Cumene Hydroperoxide, Acetophenone, Alpha Methyl Styrene, Mibc
With the believe that when the team outgrows, every member of it performs & learns than the dream o excellence comes. Our company is supported by a team of sincere, highly knowledgeable, energetic and passionate workers, who strive to attain the organizational goals. Following table highlights the details of our team members:Mr. Nishith Shah, Chairman
Mr. Bhisham K. Gupta, Vice Chairman
- Done M.S. Metallurgical Engineering from California, USA
- Has previously worked for Rockwell International as Quality Control Engineer
- In 1985 he moved to India to join his family business Heatreaters & Engineers, Mumbai and Heat Fab, Pune.
- In the year 1992, he has started his own production company, Prasol Chemicals Pvt. Ltd.
- He holds more than 30 years of experience in Fabrication, Failure Analysis & Business Development of Organic & Inorganic Chemicals.
Mr. Gaurang Parikh, Managing Director
- He is a Chartered Mechanical Engineer who has worked for National Fertilizer for about 7 years.
- He has also worked with a large multinational petrochemical plant, Herdillia Chemicals Ltd., Navi Mumbai for about 27 years.
- He has also worked as a Chief Production Manager, Chief Engineer, Works Manager and General Manager in EPDM rubber plant with Uniroyal.
- He has done his graduation from B.S. Chemical Engineering, Pune.
- Further, he has completed his M.S. Chemical Engineering from the university of Toledo, USA.
- After completing the studies, he has joined Thyssenkrupp Budd Company in Illinois.
- In 2001, he has joined Prasol as the Director of Sales & Marketing department and formed the division of Distribution of Niche Chemicals.
Mr. Dhaval Parikh, Director International Business
- He has done Bachelor of Technology- Plastic Technology from UDCT. Mumbai.
- After this, he has completed his Masters in plastic engineering from University of Massachusetts at Lowell.
- He has worked with GE Plastics at Mt. Vernon Indiana and joined Prasol Chemicals in the year 2007 as the Director of International Business.
Mr. Pankil Dharia, Director
- Completed his under-graduation in Electrical Engineering and Molecular& Cellular Biology from the university of Illinois at Urbana Champaign.
- Worked in CRDM unit of Medtronic in California as a Sales Representative for around 4 years.
- He came back to Mumbai in 2010 and joined Prasol as a Director of Sales & Marketing.
- He is responsible for the sale & distribution of value added products and exports of niche chemicals.
At Prasol, we strongly believe that it is our corporate responsibility to give back to the mother nature as well as society in which we are living. Our company has taken many initiatives over the years which are enlisted below:
- We have planted so many trees in our surrounding to save our environment from pollution.
- Sharing knowledge with the students of Patalganga School, Honad, Khopoli (Maharashtra).
- “Prajoy” is one of our initiative under which we give education to the school children in & around our factory and take care of the environment, health & safety of everyone.
- Haldi Kum Kum is a small event which is held on 28th Jan, 2016 for the women living at Khopoli village.
- “Disha” is another venture of Prasol which was started in the year 2014. Under this initiative, we reach out to the people living in nearby areas of our factory. We have developed a training centre to train job oriented skills to the adolescents and school going children. These training programs include the subjects like plumbing, electrical work, computer, etc.
Our EHS Policy
Our enterprise works dedicatedly with the aim to protect the safety as well as health of our employees, customers, neighbors and contractors. We take several measures to protect the environment and maintain security of our people & assets. Below cited are the initiatives that we have undertaken:
For The Environment
For minimizing the wastage of water, we are running Effluent Treatment Program (E.T.P.) and Water Recycling Program. Our company has also taken forward a Tree Plantation Drive as per which more than 100 trees were planted in and around our factory premises. To contribute towards promoting Go Green initiative, we have installed co-generators for the electricity generation. Further, to keep our initiative of biodiversity, we are building nests from waste.
For Health & Society
To ensure the good health of our employees, we regularly organize health check-ups at the factory premises. Our company has started its own training center for providing a platform for locals to develop their basis skills that are required in the industry. We are also supporting local schools & educational organizations by regularly giving charities
For ensuring the absolute safety and good working condition for employees, we regularly run various safety campaign. In our premise, training on First Aid & Health checks-ups are frequently conducted for the employees. We also celebrate Annual National Safety Day to increase safety awareness among the people who are working with us. In our premise, use of personal protective equipment is highly encouraged and promoted. For eliminating chances of loss due to fire, we have installed fully pressurized fire-fighting system in the premise. Further, our company strictly complies with the conditions on the environment clearance obtained in accordance with the EIA notification 2006.
- Globalization- We have our presence in 40 countries and a status of Export House, recognized by Government of India.
- Diversification- We offer a diverse range of products range of products from High Engineering thermoplastics, Acetone based organics, Phosphorous based ingorganic chemicals to Potting and encapsulating resins.
- Customer Satisfaction- We are proud of being a customer oriented company, which believes that Customer First, Reputation First.
- Our Principles- Leveraging on our ethical business practices, we have become a successful name of the industry. Each member of our team strives to give back the society an environment to have a sustainable future.
- Our People- A pool of innovative, self-driven and sincere experts supports us dedicatedly to attain excellence and have new global benchmarks.
Our Business Associates
We feel blessed that we get the opportunity to work with the most respectful and reliable companies of India who are tremendous in their respective segments. Our company always strive to establish long term business relations with them through the means of honesty, respect, transparency and mutual benefits. Working from the past so many years, we have made association with several reputed names which include:
- Washington Penn Plastic Co., Inc USA
- RAMPF Giessharze
- RAMPF Tooling